RE: [oletrucks] Looking for brake drums

To: "Thomas, Robert E." <RThomas@buttecounty.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Looking for brake drums
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:43:04 -0700 (PDT)
CPP has 2 booster kits.
my motivation has been for my 55TF 1 ton camper. 7,000# curb weight so i MAY
run this booster setup from CPP;
http://www.classicperform.com/Store/1947_59_Trucks/4754BBD.htm
for a truck i would prob run a manual setup;
http://www.classicperform.com/Store/1947_59_Trucks/5559MMK4.htm
http://www.classicperform.com/Store/1947_59_Trucks/4756MMK4.htm

i ran a manual in my 52 and really liked it. your 3600 is under 4k and
depending on dailly driver status i still would go manual.

on my 51 camaro panel truck i ran an Tim Allen OVERKILL style 7" dual diaprgam
booster which quite frankly put me through the windshield and is too touchy. i
would choose an 8": if space allows or a single 7"

coem over and lean on a fender and we will talk about it. i have part
numbers.

i would choose vac boost over hydro any day for plumbing, heat, complication
and cost reasons.

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.
But I repeat myself.
         - Mark Twain