[Oletrucks] (no subject)

To: Oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, yahoo group
Subject: [Oletrucks] (no subject)
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:21:06 -0600
Nate,

 What is your meaning in the 'Colorado' reference to "55 MPH in stock form
*if* you install skinny , _tall_ tires like it's designed for , 32" diameter
IIRC . it'll have a 3.90 final drive unless it was either sold in Colorado or
special ordered "?

Please don't tell me that you are are one of them Texans too!!???

Remember the Alamo?  Yes, the Mexicans won and we got Texas.  Need I say
more?

Durwood

Proud Colorado Native

51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window 52 Burb 54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

Bing  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it
now.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MLOGEN&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M
LOGEN_Core_tagline_local_1x1