Re: [Oletrucks] note from jerry in weatherford

To: "'Oletrucks list'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] note from jerry in weatherford
From: "Smokey Culver" <smokey@railops.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:59:24 -0500
Hey Jerry, good to hear from another Texan.  Yeah, Durwood and I have been
buttin' heads for years now about us Texans.  He's a good guy, even if he IS
from somewhere else...

No, I have not got those drums, but my mechanic was able to get mine
"re-worked."  They stop okay now, which is the main thing.  However, I
wouldn't mind having a set on standby.

Next time I get out to your part of the state, I will give you a shout.
Weatherford is beautiful, and we have actually been looking at property
there.  Mesquites and rocks like y'all have just can't be found in
Colorado...

Smokey