Re: [Oletrucks] AD Truck Cover

To: james hays <thomasind@nventure.com>, Gale Gorman
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] AD Truck Cover
From: Arizona Real Estate <tikuayla@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:10:21 -0800 (PST)
I thought vehicle covers were to keep dust and dirt, sun's rays, etc off of
vehicles and that they were not meant to be moisture barriers.  I think that a
problem can occur with moisture being trapped beneath covers which causes
rust, mildew, mold and paint damage.  I may be wrong here, but I haven't seen
a water proof cover, yet.
Charlie, in Dry Rain AZ, with Prisoner #52, hat RED RYDER