[Oletrucks] Fw: Re: Rebuild of 1951

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [Oletrucks] Fw: Re: Rebuild of 1951
From: Bob Keeland <keelandb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:57:31 -0800 (PST)
Gale,

I do like the looks of the 1954/55 trucks, but for some reason I like the
split windshield. I really like the body style and crank out windshield of the
1946 trucks, but those are much more difficult to find (and I already have the
1951 and most of the 1954 truck)
- ;-) by wife was also born in 1951.

BobK
1951 AD 3100