Re: [Oletrucks] Oletrucks Digest, Vol 2, Issue 24

To: Leon Corley <lcorley2@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Oletrucks Digest, Vol 2, Issue 24
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:16:29 -0500
Leon,

Thanks for the info. I buttoned it up yesterday and used 1/8" for toe-in so
that was a good guess.

I have a shop manual as well as a parts book on the way on CD ROM. Sometimes
when the shop manual isn't clear there will be an exploded view in the parts
book.

I'm sure I have the tie-rod parts correct but not so sure about the drag link.
I may be missing a spacer but it's not a big deal to add not that all the parts
are clean. Removing 56 years of grease and dirt took a lot more time than the
repair.

--
Gale Gorman
Houston