Re: [Oletrucks] 6 hole wheels with clips for the hubcaps

To: <passnb4u@earthlink.net>, Oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] 6 hole wheels with clips for the hubcaps
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:14:09 -0600
It seems that every GMC AD that I have seen has the three clips and Chevy ADs
have six clips.  Don't know 'bout them there TF wheels but I think the TFs
didn't have hubcap clips.  The hubcap snapped over the wheel center ring.

Durwood @ TESRWNN
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:04:25 -0400
> From: passnb4u@earthlink.net
> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Oletrucks] 6 hole wheels with clips for the hubcaps
>
> Hey guys,
>
> I have some Chevy wheels,some are 3 clip wheels, some are 6 clip
wheels...that hold the hubcaps on, the 3 clip wheels are narower than the 6
clip wheels..

> Anyway, are the 6 clip wheel for '55-9 and the 3 clip wheels for AD
trucks?s,

> Thank,
>
> Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/