[Oletrucks] Austin, TX

To: Oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] Austin, TX
From: <fjuch@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:50:12 -0500
Hello,
I am in Round Rock, TX just north of Austin, TX. Is there anyone on this list
in my immediate area? I would like to get to know the local guys, and maybe get
some knowledge transfer from them. I have a '58 stepside Chevy Apache pickup
truck. I have a replacement engine (235 straight 6) I am about to swap in, and
a new gas tank. Call me sometime, and we can arrange to have a beer and stare
at the truck a little. I am trying to restore it to original.

Thanks,
Fred Juch
512-970-8892
fj@hp.com