Re: [Oletrucks] Fools and Funding

To: smokey@railops.com
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Fools and Funding
From: Gale Gorman <gale_gorman@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 21:22:07 -0500
Well I did do my part with the funding last week when the solicitation popped
up.
--
Gale Gorman
Houston

On Apr 3, 2010, at 6:54 PM, smokey@railops.com wrote:

Well first I stand corrected. I thought this was an off-topic message that
would be frowned upon my Miq the list boss.  Miq runs a tight ship here. Then
my buddy Wayne clarified things and informed me that the author of that message
was actually quite active in the management of the ole trucks list.  With all
the off-topic but interesting discussions of late, I was bracing for an
admonition from the boss to keep it focused.

Smokey
League City TX
'50 3600 5-window Jitterbug
'58 Apache The Chick Truck