Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] Deerslayer Update - Revenge of

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, Oletrucks
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] Deerslayer Update - Revenge of
From: Arizona Real Estate <tikuayla@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Larry, I really enjoyed this read, especially about the Revenge of the
Tiki 3 Ring Doings.  Your write up reminds me of the multiday (3 days) wedding
festivities for a biker wedding in Bonita Springs, about 10 years ago.  Just
to give you a hint of how fun, wild and down to earth it all was, the groom
was the owner of the "Master Bait and Tackle Shop" where the promo catch
phrase is "you can't beat our bait".  The BS city council once tried to ban
the name of the shop, but the owner countered them accusing them of having
dirty minds and the good (fun loving) citizens backed  him and told the BSCC
to back off.  I assume the Master Bait and Tackle Shop is still there.
Seeing the bride ride off, in a full on white wedding dress, on the back of a
Hog was a sight I'll always remember.   I only had one short tense moment, the
entire three days, as I am not a biker, don't have a tat and bathe regular
like.  At the reception/wing ding, after lots
 of toasts, etc, it was decided that they would have a joke telling contest.
Well, I was beered up, an honored guest of the groom (I had stopped to help
him when his bike broke down, the year before, and we was friends for sure)
and decided to tell my all time fav joke.   "Why do most guys like women with
big (breast is acceptable, here) and tight (vaginas is acceptable, here)?".
 "Because most guys have big mouths and little (things is acceptable,
here)!!!!!"   Well, the crowd went wild, except for two really drunk bikers
from out of town who thought I was talking about them because I just happened
to be looking right at them when I yelled out the punch line.   They asked if
I wanted my ass kicked, but all the ladies in the place told them to STFU or
leave.  They realized I was just another fun liking guy who was an invited
guest and they spent the rest of the night buying me beers and apologizing.
 It was a great three days.