[Oletrucks] Fw: Recent Spam Email from Kent Butler

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [Oletrucks] Fw: Recent Spam Email from Kent Butler
From: Bob Keeland <keelandb@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:35:57 -0700 (PDT)
My way of dealing with this type of SPAM is that I have McAfee virus
protection on my desktop. When I opened the first message from Kent I got a
message from the McAfee program saying that the link included was a danger. I
therefore deleted all of the several emails that I got from Kent - at least
the ones with the same subject.
I've had other virus protection programs, but I like McAfee the best.

BobK
1951 AD 3600 5-window

--- On Wed, 3/30/11, dennis.mcgillis@mcgilliscompany.com