Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] no posts?!.

To: "k ohlgren" <kohlgren@gmail.com>, "Old chevy trucks"
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] [old-chevy-truck] no posts?!.
From: "Pat Cossey" <ibewl436@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 12:08:05 -0600
Ken i`m still here. Donbt post much as my 41 is in the minority on the list.
But am more than happy to help anyone needing info about one of those. I am
on a nova list (which I have a 1967 Nova SS numbers matching and restored to
concourse condition) That list generates about 100 emails a day on average.
But that list allows pics. and is not anal about of topic stuff such as
politics, guns and religion. We do have some heated discussions on line but
we are all still grease monkeys and all get together once a year at
different locations around the U.S.

Pat 67 Nova SS (The Mistress)
41 Art Deco  ( Rocky)