Re: [Oletrucks] Gas pump problem

To: Smokey <smokey@railops.com>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] Gas pump problem
From: GALE GORMAN <gale_gorman@me.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:58:58 -0600
Cc: oletrucks@autox.team.net
What's the condition of the two hoses connecting the fill spot to the tank? I
have quite a few of the large hose just because I had to buy a 3 foot piece to
get what I needed. If the small hose has deteriorated or partially clogged
that would do it.

I can mail the large hose to you or meet you for coffee.

Gale Gorman
Houston