Re: are batteries all the same?

To: bmartin@southeast.net
Subject: Re: are batteries all the same?
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 16:25:20 -0400
On Sun, 06 Jul 1997 20:13:42 -0400 Bobbie Martin <bmartin@southeast.net>
writes:

> I have shopped at Sam's for years.  They have good prices on tires,
shop
> equipment, oil, etc.  The stock on some tools and other stuff is
> somewhat erratic.  If they have something you want, it's best to buy
it
> now.  If you wait, they may not have it later.  Some items they  always
> have, but some stuff they have it once and you never see it again or
> they may not have it for several months.

You are right about that.  I saw a nice kit they had with a standard
spray gun and touchup gun for around $35 and when I made up my mind to
get it they were out and never got any more.  They also had a great price
on a collapsable shop crane I bought.  I have ordered from Harbour
Freight before but their crane was more $$.  i ended up getting the two
guns from HF and it came to $40.

MRB