RE: steel shop building

To: keithka@microsoft.com
Subject: RE: steel shop building
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:41:43 -0500
     Maybe the echo motivated him to practice his singing!
     Most of the snow tends to slide down the sides and build up over the
     winter, but I think they'd handle quite a load just due to the shape.
     I think they might have used them in Antarctica as base stations too.

Author:  Non-HP-keithka (keithka@microsoft.com) at HP-USA,shargw5
Date:    29/01/98 3:24 PM

Didn't Gomer Pyle live in a quonset hut?  I think the U.S. military liked
their cheap & simple construction, and their ability to withstand a pretty
severe crosswind.  I wonder how much snow load they can handle.