lifts

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: lifts
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 06:27:40 -0700
Listers, lots of different lifts for lots of different jobs, just no one
has mentioned a "PIT", cost me 1100.00 installed in three days and is
just great. 14 X 6 X 3, just pull right over it like the old days and do
what ever needs to be done. Stinger in Kansas makes a sliding jack tray
that you put bottle jacks on to lift the car up for tire & brake work,
100.00 for two. Two mistakes I made it does not need to be 3ft wide, the
T/R is very close on it, 28"/30" is plenty room to still dance in, second
it should have been a little farther away from the side door of the
garage, but thats it and its just great and for 1100.00 cheap. One rule
you have to remember is your neighbors have to take their own used
filters & oil home with them, it is a neighborhood gathering place at
times.