Re: Re: Loc-Tite vs. Anti-Sieze

To: n.ny@intest.com
Subject: Re: Re: Loc-Tite vs. Anti-Sieze
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 08:22:38 -0400 (EDT)
Jumping into the fray....

What is the brand name of a copper-based antiseize product?  I've looked
for a Permatex product at some local stores, and the only stuff they've
ever heard of is the silver stuff.  Also...is this stuff nickel-based?
I thought that it contained graphite as the magic ingrediant.

TIA

Jim

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com