Re: Stainless

To: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Subject: Re: Stainless
From: Heather & Joe Way <sierrasa@psln.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:50:29 -0700
Very important point Nils makes here--most stainless fasteners aren't
nearly as strong as grade 5 fasteners. Look good, break fast. Fine on
rocker cover bolts and such, but don't use them anywhere the book
specifies a torque or where you can tell that strength is an issue.

Joe
====

--
Heather & Joe Way