Re: gas spill

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@earthlink.net>, "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: gas spill
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 23:47:19 -0500
Yeah, the gas tank WAS the cowl, actually.  My high-school "ride" was
a '29 "A" roadster and it always seeped gas around the steering
column . . . I  often visualized it ripping out and dumping about 5
gallons of cheap gas on me and the often red-hot exhaust manifold.
Tony

> From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@earthlink.net>
> To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
> Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net; shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: Re: gas spill
> Date: Wednesday, May 06, 1998 4:00 PM
>

> >  on the Model "A" Ford, they have a apron that fits over the gas
> > tank opening, made of heavy vinyl,with a felt backing, it stops
all >scratches and splashing on your rear  window