Re: New car, new problems

To: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Subject: Re: New car, new problems
From: Roger Gibbs <rgibbs@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:37:57 +0000
I have bought them at Home Depot (paint department) and at drug stores.
They do not last very long, using paint thinner or kerosine (sp?) as a
solvent they get brittle very quickly.  Using lacquer thinner or brake
cleaner and they last , oh, maybe 10 minutes.  Vinyl last longer, and
thick rubber gloves last forever, but give no feel.

The last time I went to buy gloves I went to OSH and could only find a
10 pack.

-Roger