PartsWashing Machine

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PartsWashing Machine
From: edunn757@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 11:51:29 -0700
Been observing the various part washing solutions. Here's what I've used
for a while: a regular old dishwasher. The current model is a Whirlpool
purchased used from a local appliance store for $25. Most appliance
stores have one or more they would gladly sell for similar $$$. It has
worked great for several years, and I mean great. A super 'washer. I put
a ball cock valve on it to keep the solvent of choice in use for several
uses. It holds a lot of parts, and they come out sparkling clean. I
suppose I should switch to a Bosch, to keep more of a European
automotive motif. Right now it holds a strong solution of Smart and
Final Degreaser. Working great on S.U. carbs, etc.  Currently setting up
new home garage with; 220 power, Compressor with installed PVC lines to
three locations; soft water outlet for car washing; fully finished
interior, with acid stained floors; 'fridge; three doors & three
windows; good stereo with CD player and Bose satellite/subwoofer
speakers. And of course, workbenches with installed Whirlpool
partswasher... Finally!