Re: Lining material for tool drawers

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Lining material for tool drawers
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:37:54 -0500
Various tool suppliers sell lining material but it is usually dark colored
foam-type stuff and, I know from prior experience, that a white liner or
paint makes it 4 or 5 times easier for these old eyes to find a certain
tool.  One day, some white sheet foam plastic came as packing material in a
box and it's the best liner I've ever used & free too.
(hot glue the corners)
Tony

From: Peter Schauss