Re: parts washers

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: parts washers
From: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:01:13 -0400
At 07:09 PM 7/30/98 -0500, DWADE REINSCH wrote:

>I was in the local Northern Hydraulics store this afternoon (repairing
>lawnmower - uck!) and saw that they have a 3.5 gallon parts washer for
>$49.95.  The picture on the box was just like a big one:  tank, pump,
>spray hose; but only about 18" by 24 ".  And opinions on this?
>
>TIA,
>
>Dwade

Hi Dwade,
I have one of these and it works great (just like the big ones) as long
as what you want to clean is limited to about the size of a head.  I
have cleaned things as large as a transmission although it's a bit
akward and has to be done in sections.

Regards  Nils
Yardley,  PA
59(100-6)  69XKE  72/73MGB  52MGTD