Re: Extra jack lifting height

To: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Subject: Re: Extra jack lifting height
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:08:13 -0400 (EDT)
        Best bet is to get a new jack. Harbor Freight has a nice one for
about $50 dollars and they ship it for free. It weighs about 70 lbs but
the handle comes off for storage. It will lift the car about 20 inches,
they also have a rubber thing that goes over the saddle to give another
inch or so. Considering the number of times that you use a jack it's a
good investment.
...Art