Re: SOLVED: Removing Metal Bonded to Glass

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: SOLVED: Removing Metal Bonded to Glass
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 15:43:15 -0600
At 04:36 PM 2/14/99 -0800, Randall Young wrote:

>Ladies finger nail polish remover is mostly acetone and works good for
>dissolving super glue.  You can buy the stuff in any supermarket or drug
>store, and I'll bet your wife/girl friend has some in the bathroom !
>It's also easy on your hands if you've glued your fingers together <g>

Warning: I learned the hard way that they are starting to switch over to
"acetone free" nail
polish remover. I once spent a long time trying to un-superglue my fingers
before I actually looked at the
bottle. Assume nothing.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com