Re: Tool needed

To: IrritableIam@aol.com, Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tool needed
From: Duncan120@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:02:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/00 11:49:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
IrritableIam@aol.com writes:

<< I'm looking for a tool to make a go kart frame for my son, I've seen them
 just dont know what they are called or where to find one. the tool I am
 looking for will cut the radiuses in the pipe so it can be welded properly
if
 anyone knows where i CAN FIND ONE PLEASE RESPOND >>

Dale Welch has them... I'll try to dig out his address. It is a jig with a
hole saw attachment and a pipe holder that you clamp on your drill press.
You can probably do the same with an angle vice from Sears, a few bimetal
hole saws and some careful planning if you have a drill press. The device is
neat though, no question about that.

Ron