Re: Sources for 3M Scotchbrite/Roloc/etc. products?

To: "Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing" <mikel@ichips.intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Sources for 3M Scotchbrite/Roloc/etc. products?
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:43:58 -0600
Mike
    3-M price sheets are notoriously hard to read for the uninitiated.
Sounds to me like they were looking at the pack price, a common error.

for 2" I'm showing about $.91 each   #07481
for 3"   $1.27   #07486
for 4"  $2.27   #07483

all are packed 25, so you may have to buy a pack if you get them online.

Theses numbers are for medium grit, steel application.
There is also coarse grit, steel, as wells as fine & medium for aluminum.
Colors are
brown=coarse, steel
maroon=medium, steel
blue=medium, AL
gray=fine, AL

I'd check Carparts.com, search by part number.
Tell me what you want, I'll look up the number for ya.

Rex Burkheimer
Parts Plus Marketing Director
WM Automotive Whse., Fort Worth TX