Re: Air compressor

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: Air compressor
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:39:12 -0500
I haven't been really following this thread, but I was recently looking up
DeVilbiss regarding a generator.  I seem to have found two different
Devilbisses  (Devilbi?)  Anyway, one is at the url you mention, and that
page says it's part of Illinois Tool Works.  At www.devap.com you'll find
another one, Devilbiss Air Power Company.  That says it's part of
Pentair.  This was the one I was looking for regarding the
generator.  These are appearing in home centers in my area.  Anyone have
any experience with them?  Anyway, hope this helps.

-Steve