Re: Any ideas?

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: Any ideas?
From: Carol <classycar@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:47:19 -0600
Inch...

Ya' know, this is a great list! I learn a lot just by hanging out, even if
I don't have a lot to contribute most of the time....

But sometimes I think you, alone, could keep the interest up with some of
the foibles you come up with!! ;-)  Actually, you remind me of 'me' and
some of the goofy things I dream up!

Thanks for keeping life interesting and brain trusts working!!

Carol
San Antonio

At 07:53 AM 1/15/01 -0500, epetrevich@relavis.com wrote:

>I don't know if anyone remembers a bunch of months ago I was asking about
>welding tables.
>Now, here is the problem.

>The table top and base are 2 separate pieces.  The top is 6'X5' X1-1/2"
>steel.  By my calculations (steel is 489lbs / cubic foot?)  I'm guessing
>the top is around 1500-2000 lbs.  Now, the base is in place in my shop.
>The table top is on mover dollies next to it.  So my question is...

///
///