Re: moving "portable" building

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: moving "portable" building
From: jblair@exis.net
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:30:38 -0400
Rex,

  My dad moved a shed by jacking it up and putting old
lawn mower deck (/w wheels) under each corner.  I don't
remember if he put any 2x4s (4x4s, etc) under each end
before he set the shed down on the decks.

You might check around any lawn mower repair place in
your area, and see if you can bet, borrow, or steal (I
didn't say that, did I?) 4 old decks.

John

>> Here's the deal:  I have a 1-year-old wooden storage building, well-built,

>> 12x16. Probably weighs 2500 lbs (guessing).  We are moving into the house

>> that goes with it, and I really need to move it before I fill it up......

>> Rex Burkheimer

///