RE: PVC for air lines (was: Setting up air lines in the shop)

To: <Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PVC for air lines (was: Setting up air lines in the shop)
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:16:57 -0400
Since that reply about PVC a few months ago I have recalled the name of the
product..(it's hell to get old) it is called ChemAir.

BTW, I have had an occasion to make some changes in my system and I find
that they have a new system of fittings that do not have to be glued, they
just push together and therefore are easily changed (with a special tool for
unlocking them). If you are contemplating using ChemAir look into these
fitting because they make changes a cinch.

///