Hydraulic Floor jack

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hydraulic Floor jack
From: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:18:01 -0500
Okay I went and screwed up.
My floor jack was leaking so I sent off for a seal kit. It came in and I set
up to do the rebuild. While I had carefully laid each piece out as it was take
off , and even took pictures for reassembly, I then turned the jack over and
three ball bearing  came out of a possible three holes . I say possible
because one of the casters was missing a ball bearing and it might have been
that one.
Anyway, any suggesting ?
Also how do you bleed the air out of the jack ?
Bob Nigeria ( in way over his head in more than just jack oil )