NOW: My HTP TIG; Was lights then wire size

To: David Scheidt <dmschei@attglobal.net>
Subject: NOW: My HTP TIG; Was lights then wire size
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 23:09:20 -0500
Sorry for the delay in responding.  I haven't fired up the TIG yet; I needed to
make some shop configuration changes.  I did start it to check out how the
controls work.  The adjustments seem to provide more capability than I'm
probably
capable of.  I'm looking forward to learning this process.  I've used OA for
years, and the similarity in processes intrigue me.  My biggest objection to MIG
has always been the speed; the process is faster than I feel I can control.  The
TIG should solve that for me, giving me the slower speed like OA but with the
ability to limit the HAZ.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Jim