RE: implements for grass cutting and snow removal

To: "Ron Horwitz" <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: implements for grass cutting and snow removal
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 00:18:40 -0500
Ron...I live in Buffalo...almost my whole life except for 3 years in
KY...(1977-79 when they had the worst snow seasons in history)

My advice to you is to buy a Honda snowblower..the $1800 model(dont know the
model number) is fine for Buffalo..and the next size up is better. that is
what I have. YOu need to blow the snow and the trick is to use the
snowblower when is snows...not wait a day till it gets hard and packed. I
have used all types of snow blowers and the Honda is the best by a long
shot. The tracts as opposed to the wheels work great and they blow really
well. Much better than the Toros and other makes I have owned.

As for the grass..I have a Kubota tractor that I like fine...Honda makes a
nice line of walk behinds. I have 3+ acres..so I need a ride on. If you can
find a used Kubota..buy it..they last forever.

Spend the money for good stuff.

And one more peice of advice..put blizzaks on your cars in the winter..makes
a big difference.

Where you moving in Buffalo?..that will depend on how much snow you
get....southern areas usually get hit the worse...and the north areas (where
I live) hit the least..but sometimes that is not true (like last year).

Tony Vaccaro
http://www.lotusowners.com
http://www.drivingclothes.com

To unsubscribe from this mailing or to request you no longer wish to receive
email from this address please email unsubscribe@lotusowners.com