Re: Roofing decisions

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roofing decisions
From: "J. Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:49:35 -0400
Shingles were never meant to work on such a horizontal surface, so I have read
and
been told, so the only alternative is roll roofing of some sort.  There's lots
of
systems available, including rubber-type membranes and the like, so
investigation
is in order.

I would replace the bad planking, if the majority is sound, and then sheath with
plywood, then roofing.