Re: fiber-cement siding?

To: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>,
Subject: Re: fiber-cement siding?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:21:22 -0500
again.... I'm in the siding business.... I manufacture a Concrete Stone
Veneer product..... it's Very frequently used with Hardi Plank.... and like
you I'm in love with it.... great idea that should last a life time....
especially if you use Stone with it.... Hey Come on a plug here or there....

Keith ( it's way to expensive to ship it but if your in Southern Alabama
anyway drop on by it's only 900 lbs a square )