Re: My Walls Are Bleeding... (Paint)

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: My Walls Are Bleeding... (Paint)
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:54:15 -0400
I second the nomination for Kilz.  I've used it on hollow core dark
colored/stained interior doors that I wanted to paint white. It's the only stuff
that worked.  But be cautious of the latex version; I found it to be not as
effective as the oil based stuff.  I painted over with latex white with no
problems.