Cincinnati, Ohio

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Cincinnati, Ohio
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:06:53 -0400
I'm bringing my son up to Cincinnati next Thur.  He's starting his Masters
at CCM.  He's getting an appartment near the college on Martin Luther King
Dr. and he'll have 2 other room mates.

I was wondering if anyone on the list is in Cinci and would email me
their names, addresses, and phone #.  Don't know if I'll have a chance
to call or visit anyone, but would like to have some names of "friendlys"
up there in case anything happens.  Also so that if the kids run into any
problems they would have someone to call.

TIA

John

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org