RE: pressure washers

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: pressure washers
From: "Lyn Fatt, Brian A" <brian.lynfatt@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:08:27 -0400
A borrowed 1300psi electric unit didn't do much on some
paint splatters on my driveway. Might work for cleaning
grease, but I sure didn't feel comfortable walking around
on the wet floor with an electrical cord dragging around.
Looking at a 2850psi gas powered unit from Lowes now. $519.

Brian
brian.lynfatt@eds.com