Re: Outside storage

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Outside storage
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:35:46 -0400
At 06:42 AM 9/9/03 -0400, Nolan Penney wrote:

>You may wish to consider a hoop house.  Do an internet search on that
>phrase and see what you bring up.  Essentially, it's just a very cheap
>greenhouse.  I've used these things for years with good results.  Simple
>enough to plastic floor it if you wish.  I've built a set of "heavy
>duty" ones for about $100, 12x20, capable of withstanding upwards of two
>feet of snow.   Plastic sheeting and PVC pipe, it's amazing what you can
>achieve with that combination.

Nolan,

You ought to put together a part list, and drawings for some plans and
sell them.  I'll bet many of us on the list would buy a set of plans.

I've looked it up, and found 1 major source for a hoop house and some
plans on ebay.  I'd rather see someone I half way know get the $5-10
vise somone I don't know on ebay.

John

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org