Re: Speaking of trailers... War stories

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of trailers... War stories
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:16:18 -0600
Steven,

I was once following a car with a dirt bike on a trailer. One tiedown on
each side. The trailer came loose from the car, ran off the road, & did
a 3600 rollover. The handle bars were bent but the bike was still firmly
in its original place.

I know of people who transport cars in enclosed trailers with minimal
tiedown. I guess that it is just a matter of what you are personally
comfortable with.

Dave Russell