Re: Shop & Home Security

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop & Home Security
From: "Allen Brenden" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:23:32 -0700
Have you looked at the X10 cameras and stuff?

http://www.x10.com/homepage.htm

I use some of the light switches and controllers, but have no experience
with the cameras. But they have been around for nigh on to ever. YMMV

Allen Brenden
Everett, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)
'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)
Many assorted parts

Uncles Al's Auto Wood
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus