RE: Raccoon bait

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Raccoon bait
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:44:00 -0700
> So I called the City and tell them I have a raccoon problem.  The
> city tells
> me it is a wildlife problem, "call the Dept of Wildlife".  I call the Dept
> of Wildlife, they tell me it is a varmint problem, "call a private pest
> control company".

Just a suggestion ... years ago we had a problem with a dog roaming loose in
the neighborhood, and the local dog catcher refused to do anything about it.
My wife called the local newspaper, got someone to do a story on how the dog
catcher wasn't doing their job ... we got a trap the very next day !

Of course the trap proved to be worthless, the pit bull took one look at me
and ran right through the trap, but that's a different story.

Randall