Re: cleaning gunk off of stuff

To: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cleaning gunk off of stuff
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:30:25 -0400
I guess the answer is too obvious - Gunk(tm)...

I put a few layers of cardboard & newspaper underneath the engine then spray
on a can or two of Gunk(tm) engine cleaner. After it has loosened the gunk a
bit, use an old, stiff brush to help the Gunk(tm) penetrate the gunk  Use a
putty knife to scrape off thick layers of gunk.Then spray the remaining gunk
with another can of Gunk(tm). Finally hose the gunk & the Gunk(tm) off with
a strong blast from your garden hose (but I'd suggest you avoid doing so
over an asphalt driveway).

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC