Re: H.F. framing nailer

To: john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: H.F. framing nailer
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:21:42 -0500
John:

I have a HF nailer and, like you, could not justify the price of a real one.  It
works fine for my use (occasional remodel, built a shed, will build a small
garage) and I'm satisfied with it.  I do have problems with double hits once in
while, but have generally been able to solve them with technique.  I use Paslode
clipped head nails from Home Depot.  The sticks are too long to fit the opening
in
the magazine so I just break them in half.  I have attempted to buy HF's nails,
just to see what they look like so I can better match them locally, but they are
always out of stock when I try.

Jim