Re: Aluminum Car Trailer

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Aluminum Car Trailer
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:11:46 -0700
Hi Steve
Yes, I do remember now, you came up while we were still
working on it.  It came out perfect, don't even realize it's back
behind my Bravada (now being replace with a GMC 2500HD).
Sorry to see it go, would love to keep it, but don't really need both
enclosed and open car trailers.  BTW, you should stop by and
see our newness.....1914 Cadillac Roadster.  It's looking pretty
good with the copper and brass all over the engine.
Steve Hammatt