RE: Stainless Steel Bolts vs Zinc plated bolts

To: "Shop-Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stainless Steel Bolts vs Zinc plated bolts
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:06:44 -0400
I seem to remember hearing somewhere that SS does not have the shear
strength as standard bolts.  I can't back this up with any educated
knowledge, but have always operated under that assumption.
Hopefully someone can shed some factual light on this subject:-)

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT