Re: Foot pedal vs trigger for blast cabinets?

To: doug@dougbraun.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Foot pedal vs trigger for blast cabinets?
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:33:38 -0700
>more expensive.  Does the convenience of the foot pedal really
>justify the extra $$$?

  ABSOLUTELY sorry for screaming but absolutely its worth it.  I have
their "kit" and I went with the foot pedal because my hand used to
cramp up and hurt like heck after blasting for an hour holding on to
that trigger.  I think the trigger is great for 5 minute uses but
after that, the foot pedal is worth whatever it costs.  It keeps both
hands free to do what you want, if you are blasting some really nasty
parts and blasting for a long time you can move your hand around on
the pistol grip, hold it from the top, the bottom, the side, whatever
it takes, with the trigger you your finger will get awfully tired
rather quickly.

  I thought the foot control was so great that I purchased one for my
friend who had the trigger grip on his cabinet that I used a lot
prior to getting my own (and he agrees now that he has a foot control).

         Mike

Mike Rambour
Bug Writer err...Programmer
       mikey@b2systems.com
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/