Re: house wiring problem

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: house wiring problem
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:17:44 -0400
When I was a kid, for years our fridge would sometimes give me a
tingle when I touched the handle.  Finally when my parents bought a new one,
I discovered that it had been plugged into an old, ungrounded outlet with one
of those grounded-to-ungrounded adapters, with the little grounding pigtail cut
off.

Don't find yourself in the same situation!

Doug Braun