Re: Building a blast cabinet from a kit

To: doug@dougbraun.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Building a blast cabinet from a kit
From: Bob Hare <rhare34@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:37:02 -0800 (PST)

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

I also built a cabinet using the basic dimensions from
Tip Tools.  I understand your concerns about the
weight, I put swivel casters on all 4 corners and have
no problems moving it around.  The basic box is 3/4"
and the hopper is 1/2" plywood, skinned with
sheetmetal.  The stand is good ole' 2X4's.  Here's a
link to some pictures
http://www.geocities.com/rhare34/page5.html

Bob

Bob Hare (eBay id: rhare34)
Virginia Beach, Va.
1934 Ford Streetrod Pickup
2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited, 1984 Ranger
My site: http://www.geocities.com/rhare34/fordguy.html

If you can read this, thank a teacher.... If you are reading this in
English, thank a Veteran.......